Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Information for companies
Looking for companies which wants to promote self....Help us to build internet wonder... visit for more informations....

Bye
Sorry folks I have a change of jobs, from auto recycling to Hazardous Materials Response, better hours, money, etc. So I will not have the database to use. Respectfully Don (Bowtie Benz)
1
1

Re: Farewell To John
While I'm responding to something completely non-topical, I do remember a story that appeared in my hometown newspaper about the locals being commissioned to build this thing, a granite Mercedes...

300sd switchover bypassed
While getting to know my engine I have realized that the previous owner bypassed the switchover valve coming off of the Alda. Should I reconnect this? If so, how can I test to see if the switchover...
5
5

CLK Wind Shield parts
Hi, I have a 2006 CLK but the wind shield (for when the lid id down) is missing the 2 plastic clips that hold it attached to the rear seats. Mercedes tell me that it comes as 1 peice and (despite the...

W123 diesel ignition lock and switch
I am trying to replace a broken ignition lock/tumbler, maybe whole column. I have a repair manual (Chilton's), but can get the tumbler out of the lock. Does the black sleeve come off (and how?, I...
5
5

Diagnosing vacuum leaks & the brake cylinder vacuum valve
I know from experience that the mity-vac is invaluable for diagnosing component-level problems with the vacuum system, but one project for the summer will be to get my locks working again which will...

'85 300D - Glow plugs stopped glowing
So the other day the glow plug light on the dash of the aforementioned '85 123 stopped lighting. The driver asked me to see about replacing the lamp since the car had started the night before, the...
8
8

Another question 83 300D oil change
Hello again, While I messing with the fuel issue, I want to do an oil change on the car. I have never had a diesel vehicle before, but I have change the oil on plenty of cars. Is there anything I need...
6
6

1983 300D gas flow problems
Hello all, I seem to be having a problem with the flow of my diesel fuel. The car will drive really well and then, sometimes, the car will behave as if it is starved for fuel. Here is what I can tell...
9
9

Bumpers "popped" on 380 SL
The American version of the 107 model have great protruding bumpers to comply w/ the 5MPH Law of no damage. Well I have looked at several other 107's and their bumpers are at least 1-1.5" closer to...
5
5

03 clk320 analog speed cluster
this car analog speed reading will not go above 60 kmph even though you are going faster. any thoughts. shop has suggested replacing custer. vehicle hit a rock on the road damaging the right road...

W124
I own a W124 1991. Does any one know proper way of bleeding brake system. I have pressurized the master tank to purge air from the bleeder port on the caliper. However, during test drive, after...
5
5

police
For years police have done crimes. If a lot of people look at my video the truth might be exposed. person needs to do their part fighting bad people or they are guilty. Kurt Stocklmeir
1
1

Memory Module Seat defect in W203 Mercedes battery Drain
Anyone with C-Class 2001-2006 problems with regard to Memory Module in the Seat and the power drains arrising from this defect can join in a joint effort to have MB cover the costs of repairs for...