81 300TD strange whistle/siren sound

Just started - sounds like a hose or hole in something? It goes up and down with the turbo, so I'm pretty sure it has to do with that. Not real loud, but audible up to about 50 mph.

Not a grinding sound, more like a siren, in fact I keep looking around for an ambulance when I'm accelerating from a stoplight! ;-)

Hope it's not a bearing. Is there any lubrication I need to do to the turbo?

TIA

tweaks

Reply to
tweaks