Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Axle End Play Shims on Rear End of 300 TDT
I recently replaced both rear axles on my 1982 300 TDT. The spline shafts at the differential end of the axles was slightly shorter on the new axles, and when I kept the shims in place that were there...
3
3

Nicky the Netcop Strikes Again
I find it amusing when someone who has led such a wretched life as Euromerc cannot even stand up to the scrutiny of his own photographs that he freely posted for all to see on a public web site. This...
14
14

injectors & nozzles
Hi all, I finally got around to checking the compression on my 1984 300SD. 400 in all cylinders with 100 or 125 on the first crank for all of 'em. I guess that's pretty good. The engine has 215K on...
7
7

Older MB diesel start switch question
This is just informational, not a problem per se: I have a '79 240D, '82 300TD, and '81 300SD. They are all quirky in their own ways but there is one common quirk I've always been curious about. If...
5
5

02 C240 rear defroster
Hi there, With snow storm in toronto area, snow stayed on the rear windshield although I had the rear defroster on all the time. I drove about 50km, it took me close to 2 hours and the snow did not...
3
3

a word of warning about www.euromerc.co.uk
You may all be wondering why you are getting posts into your group about Nicholas Johns a mercedes parts dealer of Nick is from England and has an interesting hobby and that is trolling and stalking...

laying down cable for GP
Hi, Is there any other feasible way to lay down the able for GPS so it does not have to go over the dashboard. This is for 2000 E320. I wonder specifically about somewhere tru vents or better take the...

Re: an obese fake junkman living on disability in a worthless country
Like, "Where's the photo of your SL500?" That one is pretty simple, junkman.
9
9

radio................
My 560SEL'S radio, front dome light & clock just stopped yesterday. Are they all on the same circuit? I'm very pissed off on this car, it looks like one thing goes after another, but I always wanted a...
2
2

W203 seat motors blowing fuses
Greetings to the group. My W203 C270cdi blows the 30A fuse for the drivers' seat immediately when I attempt to adjust it while sitting in it. If I get out of the car and take the weight (190 lbs) off...
3
3

FS: Oil Filter Kits for E300D
I have four oil filter kits for E300D for $30 + Shipping. Three are Mann HU 951 and one is Hengst E172H. They include the O-rings. Confirm they are the correct ones for your car.

MB 201, wiper on with lights
Hi All, I have a MB 190e 2.3, 1988. Whenever it is humid (Rain for a few days, when I go to the carwash...) The wiper turns on as soon as I turn on the headlights, even with the wiper switch set to...
1
1

Subframe Reinforcement Kits for 380sl and Other 107's Available
For anyone who may be interested in taking Bill Ditmier's advice about reinforcing the subframe of his or her 380sl before it cracks, I just put several subframe reinforcement kits up on Ebay at a...

Re: fat ken lies again
When will we see the pitiful state of your SL500, Eurofraud?
9
9

Re: The Fraud from Flitwick melts down like the radiator in his rusty van
Where's the photo of you and your SL500, Eurofraud..?