Re: an obese fake junkman living on disability in a worthless country

>> An easier question to answer would be, "How are you not a fraud?" > > If you weren't such a weak man, you'd be able to answer simple questions...

Like, "Where's the photo of your SL500?" That one is pretty simple, junkman.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Larry, You have turned out to be a real asshole. Mr.RC45 probably hates you now. Did your wife leave you? Is that why you are acting a fool? I'm sorry I EVER had a modicum of respect for you. I'll bet you lied about all that cool machine work you did. Damn. Adythemic BTW please go AWAY. We got the point,erm 92 posts ago,sheesh

Reply to
Adysthemic

:>

:>>>> An easier question to answer would be, "How are you not a fraud?" :>>>

:>>> If you weren't such a weak man, you'd be able to answer simple :>>> questions... :>>

:>> Like, "Where's the photo of your SL500?" That one is pretty simple, :>> junkman. :>>

:>> -- :>> "And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons :>> begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then :>> dopes like Nick, Assthrobby and Groggy realized they could :>> do this with people outside their immediate families..." :>

:>

:>

:>Larry, You have turned out to be a real asshole. Mr.RC45 probably hates you :>now. Did your wife leave you? Is that why you are acting a fool? I'm sorry I EVER :>had a modicum of respect for you. I'll bet you lied about all that cool machine :>work you did. Damn. Adythemic BTW please go AWAY. We got the point,erm 92 posts ago,sheesh

Who the f*ck are you?

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Is Karl anorther on of the Karen K. Anderson retards?

Most likely not. Old Odd Anderson could never aspire to owning a Mercedes ... much less actually being able to afford one.

Reply to
Beavershot Anderson

Cool machine work? He did pressups in front of an airconditioning unit?

Reply to
Greg Procter

posts ago,sheesh

Did you mean to write that as Larry, Sarah?

Reply to
Greg Procter

:>On Jan 30, 9:52 pm, Sarah Czepiel wrote: :>

:>>

:>> Guess what Karl.    You didn't take the group out of your response. :>> Wanker.   :>

:>

:>

:>Is Karl anorther on of the Karen K. Anderson retards?

No, he's on the mercedes group.

:>Sarah Czepiel wrote: :>> :>> On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:40:21 -0800, "Adysthemic" :>> wrote: :>> :>> :>

:>> :>>>> An easier question to answer would be, "How are you not a fraud?" :>> :>>>

:>> :>>> If you weren't such a weak man, you'd be able to answer simple :>> :>>> questions... :>> :>>

:>> :>> Like, "Where's the photo of your SL500?" That one is pretty simple, :>> :>> junkman. :>> :>>

:>> :>> -- :>> :>> "And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons :>> :>> begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then :>> :>> dopes like Nick, Assthrobby and Groggy realized they could :>> :>> do this with people outside their immediate families..." :>> :>

:>> :>

:>> :>

:>> :>Larry, You have turned out to be a real asshole. Mr.RC45 probably hates you :>> :>now. Did your wife leave you? Is that why you are acting a fool? I'm sorry I EVER :>> :>had a modicum of respect for you. I'll bet you lied about all that cool machine :>> :>work you did. Damn. Adythemic BTW please go AWAY. We got the point,erm 92 posts ago,sheesh :>> :>> Who the f*ck are you? :>

:>

:>Did you mean to write that as Larry, Sarah?

Did you mean to write that as Woosie, Groggy?

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

WTF are you talking about..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Will you not be happy until you have been booted off your ISP?

Reply to
maximilian smith