93 300TE Carfax ?

Today I took the subject car for a spin and it drove well, tight, no rattles, front end solid, good paint and body and good interior. Drivers window shook quite a bit on its way down and up. Radio was a replaced with a Kenwood cassette. It had a factory phone, I don't know if they're dinasours today or not. I couldn't see any oil leaks, heater worked find and the AC put what seemed like refrigerated air on a 55 deg day. Brake light was on, so it needs pads, maybe rotors. Seller said he was an retired independent truck dealer working occasionaly and got it in an estate 2 months ago, and doesn't need it, wants $3950. I wonder if anyone can carfax it for me? VIN is WDBEA92EPF254391 tnx

73 Hank WD5JFR
Reply to
Henry Kolesnik

U¿ytkownik "Henry Kolesnik" :

WOW,..HAM in Mercedes group :)) Hallow I'm SQ1EUO!

73' Jarek (SQ1EUO) snipped-for-privacy@stud.pam.szczecin.pl snipped-for-privacy@wp.pl GG: 1277234
Reply to
sq1euo

dah.. try the diesel group, there's a bunch of hams with diesels.. snipped-for-privacy@mbz.org

Reply to
Henry Kolesnik

Wow... that's cheap!

Reply to
Tiger

Only if it's not a lemon and doesn't need a head gasket, wiring harness, or evaporator repair. Can someone tell what exactly happens to the wiring harness? tnx

Reply to
Henry Kolesnik

The recall was that the wiring harness by the driver side footwell was not secured properly that leads to chafing of wires and eventually caused multiple problems. You can check this by taking out all the mats in the driver side footwell to see if any wiring harness start to chafe.

Reply to
Tiger