93 400SEL idle problem

I need lots of help with a Mercedes. It is a 93 400SEL. It had a brittle and cracked injector harness that had some wires touching. It was running on about 6 and a half cylinders. It had when it finally quit running, it had three blow 10 amp fuses in the module under the hood. We got the harness repaired and fuses replaced. Now it runs smooth but, it has an up and down idle problem. When it is cold it is normal. After it warms up, it goes up and down by about

300-400 rpms. It keeps doing this until you restart it. Then it idle normal for about 15 seconds, then back to up and down.. Any ideas would be so greatly appreciated. Thanky you. snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
Uncle Dodo