96 E320 Oxygen Sensor.

Hello all,

I need to replace the oxygen sensor before the cat, is it actually located in the exhaust just before the cat or should I look elsewhere?

Thanks,

Martin.

Reply to
Martin S.

Have you used the scanner to determine that your O2 is actually dead?

Reply to
Tiger

If it has the same configuration as our 96 C280, the sensors (there are two) are directly before and after the cat, on the top, not easy to see.

I am go> Hello all,

Reply to
Wan-ning Tan