98 E320 sunroof

My sun roof will open using the overhead switch but the close operation of the switch is inoperative.I had to crank it closed.All fuses check OK.How do I get at the open/close switch to check or replace it.Thanks for any help

Reply to
efcaval195

Are you pushing the switch forward and it does not move?

If yes, your timing might be off. Push the switch up into the pop-up mode and see if it closes. If it does, hold the switch for about 5 seconds after it closes.

Reply to
Karl