A/C hose source?

My ' 87 300TD needs that very expensive A/C hose ass'y which bolts to the back of the compressor. Does anyone know of a source for a reasonably priced hose. I can have the ass'y repaired but I would like to compare with new prices.

Thanks Chas Hurst

Reply to
Chas Hurst

Usually it's the crimp fitting that goes and you'll need a new end piece. If you want, have a hose made assuming you can get the proper end fittings. I know the MB hoses are a hose job!

Reply to
John

We have a brand new hose in stock for $189. A sight less than $311......

Ron

German Star

We may have a winner here!

Reply to