All of you mechanics ought to be asshamed of yourselves !

Not long ago GasSaver posted his link to his company's fuel efficiency vehicle conversion, 95% of you blasted him off. Any way I took a shot on my Mercedes E320. I'm glad I did, I's getting 60 - 65mpg consistently, sometimes 81mpg, 45mpg in city. Mercedes are heavy cars. I couldn't believe I'm beating all hybrid vehicles. $1000 is nothing comparing to $17,000 you have to finance for a hybrid. If you bought a hybrid you made a big mistake, because your mpg will always be at 48/45mpg or below this. I will be posting photos if you care to see my mpg photos, if not it's not my problem.

You don't know science, your assumption was based on carmakers, they made mistakes on you and they had many recalls on your vehicles. If they did the right design in the first place, you wouldn't have to pay so much for Gas.

Any way you owe GasSaver an apology. I won't be posting their link because you are going to accuse me of working for them. For newcomers, to look for their services, all you have to do is to Google for "Optimum Fuel Systems", good luck.

Reply to
theloneranger1OO

bullshit

__________________________________________ Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Reply to
jdoe

Bullshit to you too animal.

Reply to
theloneranger1OO

"Optimum

To all of you Christian, since I am a Christian too, I swear to all mighty God that my post is true and honest. You people don't deserve anything good in life.... I am glad I know your true color.

Reply to
theloneranger1OO

That sounds very christian. Using god to try to persuade others, and wishing bad on the others at the same time.

Reply to
jellybean stonerfish

Today only, Snake Oil, $10 quart. Perfect for powering perpetual motion machines.

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox

Speaking the truth has nothing to do with persuasion. You dragged my country down too with your arrogant, America is falling today because 57% of you people making false assumption on things like WMD's to false rosy economy. I won't be wasting my time any more with you.

Reply to
theloneranger1OO

Proving once again that 86.74% of all statistics on usenet are made up.

Reply to
Steve Heath

I thought it was 92.45%. ;->

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox

Only according to 69% of the people polled in Sasquatch, Wash.

Chip

Reply to
Chip

Is that you, Gassaver?

X.

Reply to
Ximinez

Lie.

You are not.

Not all. An E-class and C-class is relatively light.

We don't.

I do, and you are an idiot.

You're a liar and a con artist. Begone.

Reply to
Lloyd

According to the current administration the actual proved percentage (from evidence provided by both the CIA and the NSA) is closer to

137.03%
Reply to
Ken

so will you go away now, or do we have to insult you some more...?

Reply to
Jack

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha .... good one. Got a bridge for sale? How about a building lot on the moon!

cheers

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

Can we add this to the Spanish Inquisition sketch, somehow?

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling