Brake light bulbs for 99 ML320

Hi. Where do I find, or does anyone know, the bulb type/number for the brake lights on my 99 ML320? I need a new bulb for the brake light at the bottom of the rear trunk hatch (beneath the window) as well as the top-most bulb of the drivers-side brake light assembly.

Thanks, Walter

Reply to
Walter Cohen

Are the details not marked on the existing bulbs, they usually are or, you could try the handbook, failing that you could give your local MB dealer a call as they would be able to advise you or as a last resort take the old bulbs into the auto shop as a pattern and they could match them

Reply to
Richard Bird

The details are marked on the brass jacket/boot, at least on the bulb I pulled out (and replaced) in the rear trunk hatch. I need t ocheck my other bad bulb, however I need some assistance in getting at the bulbs in the two tail light assemblies. How do I gain access to the inside back of the lamp assemblies in order to pull the bulb and socket out? I specifically need to access the assembly/bulb in the passenger side of the car.

Thanks, Walt

Reply to
Wally