Brake Pads Merc Australia

Is it possible to purchase white brake pads for my Mercedes here in Oz ? . I am sick of the front wheels being constantly blackened by black brake pad dust . Any way around this ?

Thanks

Reply to
Snark

Thanks for your reply . I am aware of the asbestosis situation , just asking if there is another product that will do the job .

Reply to
Snark

Thanks Scott , I didn't know about them , I will check it out .

Reply to
Snark