C180 - Model Year 1994

This model that I have, skids on rainy days even though I drive at 30 kpmh and it is slow yet, it skids.

Anyone knows of this type of problem of Mercs - my back wheels skid to side and twist.

Thanks.

Reply to
TLSNCO

worn tyres?

handbrake still on?

Reply to
atwifa

Take it to a tyre dealer, get them to check the tyres, but the most lickly culprit is the TRACKING.

Reply to
Oliver Keating

Common rear thrust links are worn. The relpacements will have enlarged bushing/rubber mount link ends. Easy fix. An easy test is to have someone watch the rear tires for shifting as you go back and forth from R to D at idle w foot on brake...

Reply to
AJDalton7