Re: 126 300SEL

Could be it was not properly fastened or could be that the other flexdisc went out too. There is one in front and one in rear.

Scott D

Hello all and thanks for all of the past help!!! About a month ago, I > had this clicking/banging noise upon acceleration (140K on the car). I > took it to my trusty local shop and he replaced the flexdisc as it had > been worn out. For about 2 weeks, the car ran great. Now it is making > the same noise. Is this a bad part, or should I (or he) be looking for > something else? Thanks! > > CDC >
Reply to
Scott D