C220 radiator flush

I'm planning to change the coolant on my 94 C220. I have no manual for the car, so my question is quite basic. Is there a bleed screw somewhere on the engine, or any particular procedures necessary when changing this car's coolant? Thanks so much! Dan Paulson snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net

Reply to
Dan Paulson
  1. Find the drain plug under the car first
  2. Open the pressure cap
  3. unsrew and drain it
  4. replace the plug
  5. fill with 50/50 coolant
  6. replace the pressure cap
  7. squeeze the upper water hose
  8. check the water level, fill more if neccessary

Keith E14 4NS London Arean

"Dan Paulson" ¦b¶l¥ó news:009cb.3123$ snipped-for-privacy@news1.news.adelphia.net ¤¤¼¶¼g...