93 GMC Sierra Distributor Rotor Replacement

Hi,

Some of you may have read my posts about my probs with my truck. I am going to replace all the basic stuff this weekend and had a question about replacing the Distributor rotor.

I took the Distributor cap off last night and took a look at the rotor. It was not clear to me how to get the old rotor off. Is there a screw or something somewhere holding it on?

Pls forgive my newbieness ;)

Regards

Reply to
Lex

just grab it and pull up. It should in a perfect world come off without too much force.

side

Reply to
sidewinder
93 GMC Sierra Distributor Rotor Replacement Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Fri, Oct 24, 2003, 4:45am (CDT-2) From: snipped-for-privacy@homerlex.mailshell.com (Lex) Hi, Some of you may have read my posts about my probs with my truck. I am going to replace all the basic stuff this weekend and had a question about replacing the Distributor rotor. I took the Distributor cap off last night and took a look at the rotor. It was not clear to me how to get the old rotor off. Is there a screw or something somewhere holding it on? Pls forgive my newbieness ;) Regards

Ok Regards, Should pull right up as stated.......It also onl goes in one way...Alittle force maybe needed... Theres no screw to hold it down .....Let us know what happens Steve C

Reply to
Steve Cook