Car covers 4 MBZs

About 8 years ago I bought a Wolf car cover (evolution fabric) and it lasted well but I thought the performance a bit lacking. Water quickly ran off the parts of the cover that hung down but when the cover lay flat on a surface, the water tended to stay there - right through the cover - until everything dried up. It wasn't used much and is now falling apart.

I bought it at Costco but they now sell only Kimberly Clark 3000 Series fabric, in one size only. I wasn't able to find any info online about this and searches of newsgroups pulled up almost all 1990s hits.

Information about current fabrics and their durability would be helpful.

TIA

JJ

Reply to
JollyJoe