clk manual

where can i buy in the uk a workshop manual or cd rom to enable me to carry out my own general servincing. thanks for your time

Reply to
paddy wack

in germany we are able to buy "WIS - Werkstatt Informations System", this is a database with all classes of mercedes and it's used by the mercedes technicans also. you will probably find some versions on ebay or somewhere in the www.

there is a second cd called "EPC - Electronic Parts Catalogue". that is the soft they need if you want to buy a spare part. this one is not so interested if you just need a "how to".

Reply to
Matthias G.