Coolant color on a 1999 C230 Kompressor

I just purchased a 1999 C230K. The coolant is a greenish color. I'm used to seeing MB's with a Tan colored coolant. Has MB changed this, or do I have the wrong coolant?

Reply to
VIPERS969

Someone flushed the system with regular coolant... this is fine... as long as you replace the coolant every 2 years. You can have the dealer flush the system and restore it with MB coolant.

Reply to
Tiger