Court Rules in Favor of Fat Man in a Mercedes

I didn't make this up... Honest... The last line of the item is a killer...

zenit

Reply to
zenit

zenit wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

In a just world the porker will die from diabetes before the appeals process runs its course.

Reply to
OlBlueEyes

WOWWWWWW !!!!! Un believable !!!!! Switched to a Volkswagen !!!!!!!!!! How low can Mercedes sink?????? I have seen an older MB S klass kar karrying a fellow around here who weighs at least 350 lbs. Just what is the weight limit for a Mercedes anyway?

mcbrue under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420
Reply to
mcbrue

That could be any model from Fox (very small) to Phaeton (luxury car) and Touareg (SUV).

Of course there is none in the way that the guy was too heavy - seems as if MB just thought it would be clever to blame the guy for the faults of the car - obviously a lemon - due to his weight. Fortunately the court decided otherwise.

Hopefully the bridge doesn't get too heavy one day and falls on the trailer... ;-)

Juergen

Reply to
Juergen .

Sounds like the dealership made a huge mistake. I am sure DaimlerChrysler is very unhappy with this sort of publicity.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

Agreed.