CUP HOLDER 126 BODY?

Has any seen a good system - have had the door mounted holders and they are a pain. Saw a 126 at the stop light the other day and it had one that seemed to mount in the A/C dash vents - any info?

Reply to
HankL

Alex

But do you really want the weight of a 12-oz beverage on the narrow plastic fins of the air vent? I looked at those and opted for door-mounted "Muggers" for my '95 E320. Maybe not the best in terms of convenience, but then again I'm opposed to drinking in my car (the car is now my wife's - she insisted on the beverage holders).

Reply to
Josh

I thought I'd seen someone selling a cupholder for a 126 on eBay. It was a piece of maple plywood, stained to match the zebrano, with a couple of round holes cut in it. The plywood fit inside the console. I don't know whether the armrest would interfere with a Big Gulp though :-)

Tim Delaney (newbie)

84 300SD (205,000km)

Reply to
Tim Delaney