e 320 start

hello dog battery lacking charge put diesel in tank accidently? fuel level too low fill up with higher octane --may be contaminated fuel if stood for some time new set of plugs! oh dear hugh From: "mugong" Subject: Re: E320 Not starting Date: 28 December 2005 07:08

I have 1995 MB E320.I have starting problem. If I start everyday no problem but I start once or twice a week then I am having hard time to start. My mechanic changed fuel filter and checked fuel pressure regulator and fuel check valve with mouth (blow air into it),and checked fuel pump.Also he excanged fuel relay with auxilityfan relay. Crankingis good.It seems like not enough fuel coming thru. After I pumped accelerater, I can not smell any gasoline. Anybody had a similar problem? Please advise me.Thanks in advance. Mugong P.S. What is the proper way to chech fuel check valve?

Reply to
hugh

I have the same problem hard start on my 89 190 e2.6 after replaced fuel pressure regulator work fine..won't hurt to try

Reply to
khaosarn

You cannot check the pressure regulator with your mouth. If the car doesn't start when the engine is hot, the pressure regulator is damaged.

Marcus E320 '96

Reply to
Jack ElTako

Same thing on my 95 S320, changed fuel pressure regulator and solved the problem.

Reply to
Cindy