E36 AMG Cabrio

Can anyone give me any links to resources on these cars on the net?

I've been offered a 1995 LHD German car which I quite fancy (I'm in the UK) but don't really know how to check what spec the car should be.

Paul

Reply to
Steve

Hello,

Since you mentioned AMG, the 3,6-litre six-cylinder motor is found only in C-Class. No cabriolet version of C-Class from Mercedes-Benz existed (unless you count the chop job by the cottage industry).

C36 AMG is more spirited to drive than heavier C43.

Oliver

Steve wrote:

Reply to
Ennui Society

Was in W124 E class including cabriolet models, also in early W210 E class.

Reply to
miknik

Yep its a W124 E class cabriolet.

Paul

Was in W124 E class including cabriolet models, also in early W210 E class.

Reply to
Steve

Hello,

I stand corrected. I sometimes forget about the European market. Sorry about it...

Oliver

Steve wrote:

Reply to
Ennui Society