E500 plug change

Anybody have a link or a file to share that gives step by step instruction to change spark plugs on my 03 E500? TIA Howard

Reply to
HowardH

I don't have any link for this but I just want to let you know that these spark plugs are good for 100,000 miles or so.

Reply to
Tiger

That's correct. But it also has a time recommendation of 5 years or

5yrs/100k. I fall in to the over five year side, I'm under in miles with 66k.

Howard

Reply to
HowardH

I would not worry about it... I'd go for 100,000 miles instead. If your emission is clean, then don't bother... if you had some fuel injection or emission trouble, then I would double check the spark plugs.

Reply to
Tiger

Yeah, I'm thinking your way. It runs great. If it runs rough or any anomaly relative to plug failure happens maybe I'll address it then. This plan currently fits my unemployed status. Thanks! Howard

Reply to
HowardH