Estimated Value - 86 420 SEL

Hi All -

I've decided to sell my 1986 420. Are there any easy to use sites to determine resale value for cars like this? (17 years old, 130k-ish miles) I'm torn between donating and selling. Some of my local newspaper ads indicate that donating may put me ahead

Any ideas welcome.

Thanks.

Reply to
Sam

KBB.com indicates $3800+/- here in california for average condition. Donation value depends on your marginal tax bracket minus any previously claimed depreciation, etc.

Howard

Reply to
hnelson