Factory Campaigns--What are they?

It's the second time I've taken my 2004 S430 to the dealer for service and there is alwyas some "campaign" that has to be performed. How do I find out what is actually being addressed in these campaigns?

Thanks, Ricky

Reply to
RickyE

When Hanz und Franz the great wrenches tell you there is a campaign, ask them what they mean. They should tell you that the kompany has found another problem of some sort which needs to be fixed at the expense of the kompany.

mcbrue wonderingwhysomanycampaignsly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420
Reply to
mcbrue

[...]

EEK !!!!! Sorry about multiple posts!! dratted mouse thingy went wild.

Reply to
mcbrue

You gotta keep it away from the boys in the back seat!!!!

Reply to
Karl

If I knew the campaign number that they did, I could tell you.

i.e. 2005030003 is to reseal the strip along the bottom edge of the door.

Reply to
Karl

Man, them thar' mice must be sippin' the moonshine early today...

Josh

Dad blame ole boyz in tha bak seat iz partyin on an them haz got a tad sloppy! them haz bin eatin pizzza an them ole mice come in ta git sum cheese an got all stuk up! Hmmm ... stuk up kinda reminds me of them ole gal whut wurks down ta Heavy Karls takin in tha money - raight nice lookin, but her nose iz so hi in tha air it gits frosty on a cold nite.

mcbrue washingmousely under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420 06 mouse 06 pizzacheese
Reply to
mcbrue