Cupholder cover not staying closed

On my '99 E320 the front cupholder flip-down cover does not like to lock into position anymore. I have to close the cover about 10 times in order for it to latch. I can't see where the mechanism is - anyone know how this works?

Thanks,

Josh

Reply to
Josh

ALERT THE MEDIA!

lol

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Time for a recall!!

Reply to
Jimbo

Hey, at least you have a cupholder, my 1990 560sel cost $73,500 new and has none!

Reply to
Aaron

This happens a lot.

Take the cupholder off, play with the side mechanism, and miracurously the thing works.

Dont know why this happens, but nothing is broken.

dans l'article 1112059616.975cf784941162227787c734f0e4bc88@teranews, Aaron à snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com a écrit le 28/03/05 20:38 :

Reply to
Jacques Letendre

MB has never had any thing like a cup holder in there cars. was never put through the think tank.

something that easy you would think would work but most of the newer MBs are no known for there fowad thinking.

that is why i will take my 82 300SD no cup holders to lower the resale value of the car

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
pool man