fluctuation of the revs at low speed?

When driving my e220 cdi Auto I?ve noticed a slight fluctuation of the revs at slow speed which I can also feel in the car. This only appears to happen when driving between 1.5k - 2k revs and in 3/4 gears, when I drive a bit harder it dissapears.

Could this problem be the OVP I've been reading other posts which mention this.

Can anyone please help?

Reply to
SteveE

I would start out with diesel fuel injection cleaner. Like Lubro Moly Diesel Purge.

Reply to
Tiger

What he said. Use two cans. The stuff is bloody magic.

Reply to
Richard Sexton