For Sale - 1983 300 SD

Due to a change in jobs, I have to sell my beloved 1983 300 SD. This news group has been terrific and very helpful while I have owned this vehicle and I have enjoyed the forum very much.

I would like to see the car go to a good home. Please feel free to e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@buckeye-express.com if you have any questions. The price is negotiable.

You can check out pictures and information at

Herbster

Lose the pop-up and about $2,000

JJ

Herbster wrote:

Reply to
Jeremy

What popup? (Use a browser that blocks popups)

The price is a little steep for what it is.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

If you can get over 4k for that car, grab it.

price is

Reply to
Boris