FS 1984 Euro Import 280SL - Car in Detroit 'burbs

Posting for a friend....

$4500 or best offer....

560SL Wheels and badge (I never know why people do these things!!)

The car is in the Detroit area.

Poor silver respray with black interior....more information available on request.

The car has 95,000 miles on it and spent it's life in Georgia - rust free.

Please pass along all inquiries to (please convert to a proper e-mail addy) ganu[at]peoplepc[dot]com.

Thank you

Gary.....

Reply to
Gary