Glow Plug Warning Light C class 220CDI

Hi My glow Plug Warning Light has just started to stay on after the engine has fired up for about 2 minutes. Is there anything to worry about? And what is the fix?

Reply to
John Schofield

It means it senses something wrong with glow plug system. So, it needs to be diagnosed to see which glow plug is bad or poor connection.

Reply to
Tiger

Tiger,

Thanks for the advice I will get it checked out asap.

John

Reply to
John Schofield

This has now been fixed. It was No.4 Glow Plug that has now been renewed. Thanks for the advice.

John

Reply to
John Schofield

That's great John... now you know everything about glow plug system... it is actually a very easy system to diagnose.

Reply to
Tiger