headlight wipers

I have an '87 420SEL and the wiper blades on the headlights don't work. Anyone have any ideas on what to look at first? FYI...... I know very little about cars, so please "dummy it up".

Thanks LEEP

Reply to
YAH MON

They work when you activate the wash function of your main wiper. You cannot see them work unless you are standing, facing your car while someone activates the "spritzer". P.

Reply to
pkmaven

That is a very nice car.

Do you smoke cannabis in it Mon?

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

And i believe they only work if the headlights are on at the time you use the windsheild washers

Reply to
sdp1s

Reply to
Rockman59

The headlights also need to be on when you push the washer stalk in.

Michael Trei

1985 280TE 1969 300SEL 6.3

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000Newsgroups

Michael Trei