help w/paint problem

I need to ask some advice, please...

I brought my 97E320 back to the body shop that did repair work (the clear coat peeled along the top) to re-do the seal coat.

Car was re-done and looks great - but does not feel great.. the side is rough, as is the interior- seems someone was spraying something nearby, which left some residue. I was told they can buff out the exterior, but I'm worried about the interior. You can feel the rough spray coat on the burlwood. Any suggestions on cleaning this- I'm afraid they might use a chemical and do further, permanent damage.

Thank you!

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie

Try the plastic polish on burlwood... that is what I use to polish dull and scratched burlwood.

Reply to
Tiger

If it were my car I'd leave it rather than take another chance with a sloppy, unthinking shop.

I accept less than perfect just to avoid having something messed up.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach