Hey, How do I check my MPG display? I was able to check it at one time

somehow a few months in the past, and I don't remember the sequence any more. The FSS switch is the one I played with last time. Any one remember the sequence? THe manual didn't seem to cover this feature.

Thanks

C280 2000.

Reply to
JakTheHammer

Yes, the manual does cover it... I am not sure on your car... but on the E320... I think I switch it to where it says fuel tank... engine must be running... and pushing up or down will get you there.

Reply to
Tiger

Thank you, Yes you're right, I remember the engine was running, and that's when I saw my doubled MPG. I want to take a picture and prove the computer reading to some retards, because they don't believe me when I said to them I have doubled my car's MPG.

Reply to
JakTheHammer

And how did you do that? I am curious.

Reply to
Tiger

Well, it's a long hard work I did for a year ago, since 2006. Our combustion system is not yet at the peak, average mechanic will disagree with this, but that's their problem. There are frictions in Japanese cars, some on German cars, there is room to improve to get better MPG. I fixed my Infiniti and Mercedes C280, the result is amazing. I bought a full tank of gas that last 3-4 weeks. I saw 40-MPG on my C280's display board. If you want me to prove it to you I can if you're not too far from my state. Sorry I can't tell you much detail because I should be rewarded for this discovery. US government should pay me, then the oil problem can be resolved, at least by 1/2 very quickly.

Reply to
JakTheHammer

Hey Jak, No problem. I heard of a technique and it is something I may fiddle with too. At least this stuff is known. I need to finish my first project first though.

brown

Reply to
Tiger