Oiler Kit Problem

The barbed plastic pieces in the oiler kit I recently got from the Benzin fit too loosely for me to install in my 380sl . So I was wondering if anyone has had this problem.

Thanks

Reply to
Bill Schmidt

The hose too loose or the fitting too loose? If the fitting too loose but does fit in there, then wrap it with teflon tape.

Reply to
Tiger

'DiscuzX???'

-- qqusu

this thread:

qqusus

Thetube fittings are fine, Tiger, but barbed ends don't seem to grab well enough to hold the tube in place??

Reply to
Bill Schmidt

Then I would cut back the rubber tube so there is fresh narrow tubing. I always cut off existing section of tube where it was attached to existing barb... provided there is enough length left.

Or 1/2 of the existing tube if length is tight... or replace if not possible at all. Just splice it.

Reply to
Tiger