Hey Nicholas - Netcop this...

See your admitting you're a stalker below.

Ugly Nick admits revenge is the reason for his stalking and harassment.

Reply to
Mrs Ken Ehrett

Ugly Nick forgets he's admitted he stalks people.

Reply to
Mrs Ken Ehrett

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 01:09:05 GMT, Larry in AZ farted the following:

Trouser Trout: Super Genius

What have I lied about?

Fraud?

Perhaps we'll see...

Reply to
nick

Tapping "Larry Jandro" into google = stalking??

Which stalking and harassment, hag?

Reply to
nick

Where?

Reply to
nick

Bahahahahahaha! Nicky, first of all you have to have money to hire a lawyer. Secondly, you have to be honest with the lawyer you have hired. This in itself would be a milestone for you. Once that happens no lawyer on the planet will take your case on a contingency fee once they find out everything you've been accused of is true.

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

" I wonder what your bosses at Vista Systems will make of....."

Do you think the kind folks on the mercedes groups would like to see how you spend you time when you should have been tending to your Ebay customers and their complaints? Here you've googled and posted the property tax and assessment information on my home.

Or how about when you posted what you thought was bankruptcy information on another person on the group?

We use our real names on usenet, Nick. Anyone reading this will understand immediately why you've never used your real name and why you're now on a "scorched earth" campaign to disassociate yourself and your nefarious online stalking and harassment activities from your Euromerc Mercedes Parts business. People really need to think twice before becoming involved with someone like you.

Reply to
Mrs Ken Ehrett

How is that stalking??

Your sock puppets imaginary home.

HTH.

?

You don't think I'm called Nick??

Meanwhile with you we've had Sarah Czepiel, aka Ken Ehrett, aka Lighter, aka Mrs Ken Ehrett, aka Bogart, aka SableSW aka Xx Aum Shinri Kyo xX etc.

Go on then, what's my real name.

*I'm* being stalked.

You're being particularly kooky today, innit.

Why?

Reply to
nick

Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick" the fraud, obsessed over Americans again:

Manufactured in your twisted mind, Fatass...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Ugly Sarah's sockpuppets are infamous here, innit.

Reply to
nick

Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick" the fraud, obsessed over Americans again:

Only in your twisted mind. See.. I've talked to them.

Call them. You have the number. What do you fear besides being proved to be a scared engle..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

You've talked to a sock puppet!!!? Wow, looks like Larry is much further gone than any of us previously thought.

Reply to
Anthropy

A crazy frog?

Reply to
nick

It'll be proof he speaks in a wimpy falsetto lisp. :)

Reply to
Mrs Ken Ehrett

Ugly Nick always on the fringes of society peers out from drug induced watery eyes and wishes he didn't live in a shit hole Flitwick.

Reply to
Mrs Ken Ehrett

You gotta stop smoking that low quality dope you grow in your backyard.

Reply to
Mrs Ken Ehrett

That's because the Chinese took over their pot growing industry.

That's because you don't give your brain enough time to warm up before you start using it.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

All thirty of them?

-- "A coward hides anonymously behind a nym" Sarah Czepiel, aka Ken Ehrett, aka Lighter, aka Mrs Ken Ehrett, aka Bogart, aka SableSW aka Xx Aum Shinri Kyo xX (ad nauseum)

Reply to
Mr. Sable Creepiel

Larry

Pls disengage from the Merc group. Why do you indulge the clots?

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling