homemade Diesel injector tester on ebay....

Subject: [MB]

OK, I do have an interest in this. I put my homemade Diesel injector tester on Ebay. Item 2441322278. Just paste that item number into the search box.

I wanted to keep it, but I'm getting pressure from the one who must be obeyed to clean out some of my stuff. With my bad luck with my last Mercedes, I probably won't buy another new one......

Bob St Paul Minnesota No MB any more, but I sure loved my 80 & 87 300TD & hated my Lemon 99 E320 4matic wagon

Reply to
Bob