How can I fix my window?

Well, I've opened up the drivers door and here's my problem. What I've called door just gives some frame of reference for what I've called bolt 1. Bolt 1 has broken a piece of the frame off the door. Bolt 2 is near the top, and has merely bent the frame. I found the "pieces" at the bottom of the door. The metal one was at the back and the rubber one was directly below and behind the door. Here are my questions: 1 - how do I undo the nut on bolt 1? When I try, the other side spins, and I can't figure out by what means I prevent that from happening (the other side is some odd plastic piece). 2 - from the looks of it I have to undo all the other bolts to under bolt 2; is there some easier way to undo the nut on bolt 2? 3 - Am I correct in thinking that if I get a washer big enough to hold against the surrounding metal I will be in good shape? 4 - What are those pieces I found in the door? I didn't want to risk bouncing because of attachments, so here are links to the pics.

The front passenger door sounds like it actually broke the regulator, but that's for another time. Also, in case somebody who knows is reading this, any idea on what ports to plug a volt meter too when setting lambda?

Thanks, Richard

Reply to
marlin

Try large washer to hold it in place. Don't know what that large piece is for.

Reply to
Tiger