KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, CHRIS BANGLE

Chris Bangle, chief auto stylist at BMW, has been a gift to executives at Mercedes. Bangle's ugly-ass BMW cars are indeed a blessing. Chris Bangle, at one time, desired to be a Methodist Minister. Bangle, needless-to -say, missed his heavenly calling. Boy, is that an understatement. Chuckle! Chuckle! Laugh! Laugh!

Of course, if Chris Bangle was a minister he would probably be another Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, or Oral Roberts. Miserable BMW car stylist--miserable Christian minister, too. And we all know the world has too, too, too many miserable Christian ministers.

Some Christian ministers seem to very, very, very good at living in million dollar mansions. Heck, they are even good at buying Mercedes, too. I am sure the new $350,000 Mercedes should be enticing to many Christian ministers as their car of choice, when they are driven to the their Christian ministry headquarters.

There's a saying in the car business, "What's on the outside doesn't count. Beauty is what's inside."

Sure! Sure! An ugly new car, on the showroom floor, is an invitation for new car salesmen either VOLUNTEERING FOR DUTY IN IRAQ, or drinking. It's a no-win situation anyway you look at it.

Folks, after you buy your new Mercedes, please stop at your local BMW dealer--that includes rich Christian ministers, too, in their $350,000 dollar Mercedes.

New car BMW salesmen and saleswomen are going hungry. Give a little to the less fortunate souls trying to make an honest, decent living. Be charitable in 2005. How would you like selling an ugly-ass BMW car? Not a pleasant thought!

Here's my advice for BMW new car salesmen: "Become a Christian minister, a Bushie, or sell Mercedes."

Out of these three choices, you will be driving a new Mercedes anyway you look at it. I swear on a stack of Bibles! You'll also be one step closer to God and heaven.

Chris Bangle should keep Mercedes' stock soaring upward. Thanks, Chris Bangle.

Reply to
Joanny Smith

I saw a new 6-er close up yesterday and thought I was going to lose my lunch. They should have retired the model designation when they had the chance. I honestly thought it was a Taurus.

Reply to
Richard

In general Merc outsells BMW -- no need for any action in BMW management. The Three-Pointed Star carries more prestige in many parts of the world than the Roundel, where justified by the cars or not.

Nevertheless, the BMW 3 is doing extremely well, esp in its home market (being No. 2 behind the VW Golf!), despite the anti-Bangle rants in newsgroups, esp in BMW one.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Joanny Smith) haute in die Tasten:

I do not know how much this is Mr. Bangle's merit, but AFAIK in 2004 the BMW stocks went up rather than the Mercedes stocks did;-)

Blame it on Bangle or not: 2004 is claimed to be the most successful year in BMW's company history;-)

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper