Leather care

Who makes the best leather conditioner/restorer?

Thanks

Reply to
randy1128

Leatherique. No contest!

Best results come from a bit of effort with it, but it gives great results. Al Bolton

Reply to
Al Bolton

Yep, again..

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie

Where's the best place to get this stuff?

Reply to
Ernie Sparks

only one place I know of...

Uncle Vinnie

Is this for real leather (hide) or vinyl?

TIA

Reply to
RedFox

Leatherique is for leather... if you need to clean vinyl, then use their Pristine Clean only... otherwise, leather needs both rejuvenating oil and Pristine Clean.

Reply to
Tiger

Thanks Tiger.

You're a huge benefit to this NGroup :-)

My 20 yo 240D has the vinyl seats and one has a small crack of about 1/2" long in the rightmost panel of the part I sit on. I'm wondering how that could be repaired. Wish I had maintained it better. Along the left and right edges of the driver seat the vinyl is noticeably stiffer than on the other seats. That's probably why it cracked.

TIA

RF

Reply to
RedFox

My past experience with vinyl material is that it can be welded - try a reupholster shop, not necessarily automotive.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bagnara

Thanks Joe.