linkage cover

I have an 83 300SD, and I was wondering if anyone knew if there was some kind of black plastic cover made to cover the throttle linkage on top of the valve cover? If so where can I get one, because I cant find one anywhere. Thanks!

Reply to
anahataray via CarKB.com

There is no such cover.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

My car has one, it's called the "hood". ;) UK-english speakers might call it a "bonnet".

-tom!

Reply to
Tom Plunket

Sure about that? My 240 has one that cover the vacuum valves for the throttle.

Chris

Reply to
chrismhaney