Looking for a window and regulator

Hey Group, I know this is not really a swap shop kind of newsgroup but I can't think of a better forum... I'm looking for the right (and maybe left) rear window(s), regulator(s) and channel(s) for a 1976 Super Beetle Convertible. My right one rusted to pieces. I am in the process of restoring this car and have just about all I need except for these items. Anyone that has them or can point me to a source, I would appreciate it. Thanks for your time, Charles E.

Reply to the group or to me at: snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

Reply to
Ervin Charles