MAP/MAF sensor enhancers *HHO* Water4Gas* | Free Shipping

I found a great deal on MAP/MAF Sensor Enhancers at

$39.95 w/free shipping (5) $150, and (10) $275. All are freeshipping! Great product and great support.

Reply to
Zac

, $39.95 w/free shipp So I gave it a shot on a 1996 Lexus ES300 with 224,000 miles (essentially the same car as a Camry). It killed 2 knock sensors (it only has two) and that required the intake manifold to be removed to replace them ($170 each at Autozone). So, 4 hours of work to repair the damage done plus the extra $397.44 in parts and gasket kit, the lesson learned. This makes for a good bunsen burner, but a bad addition to a fuel injected car with a sensitive ECU. I won't be reposting for arguments about which oil company I obviously work for. I work at a small ad agency in Atlanta supporting my family of 7. While a car hobbiest, I don't claim to be an engineer, yet I hold my own under the hood.

My real feelings on the situation with the oil companies is that it makes sense for them and it sucks for us, but basically we're all contributing to a huge retirement fund for them and a "Super fund" for refinery dismantling after the big swap to electric and hydrogen based cars in

2017. They basically are getting a 10 year pas to make everything they can and then be put into the same business loop as Black and White televisions - some small need, but no demand.

If anyone else makes this work, good for you.

Reply to
<theloneranger1OOO

Given that you were dumb enough to fall for the hydrogen scam, pardon me if I put zero credence in the rest of your pontifications about the world situation.

Reply to
trader4