MB Touk, anyone want one?

Hi All, in case you don't know, a Touk is a winter tight fitting hat. I've got one with the MB emblem on it. My wife got it at some point. I don't like them. I'll mail it to you for something like the price of shipping from or within Canada. email if interested.

- cheers

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

Hey I'll take that touque off your hands. I am in Kalamazoo now, but used to live close to you in Stratford.

Reply to
Bob Morrison