Anyone Want...

...this Peugeot 306 Meridian HDI I've been borrowing?

Only it appears I'll be signing on the dotted line for a B5.5 Passat TDI Highline in the next couple of days, and so will have no further need for this.

Just flown through an MOT, so one years MOT.

Taxed til July 2009.

Oil service within the last 500 miles.

134k from new with full service history.

Engine remapped and as a result is more torquey and powerful than standard.

Usual Meridian refinements, as in half leather interior, rain sensitive wipers etc.

Panasonic MP3 headunit with Infinity 6x9s fitted to the rear shelf.

Loads of parts replaced earlier this year including:

  • Rear calipers
  • Fuel pump
  • Air flow meter
  • Assorted bushes

Tracking recently done.

The cars paint has also had a Diamond Brite finish applied to it and as a result looks absolutely stunning, and totally belies its mileage.

The only negative point is the air con isn't working at present - possibly needs a re-gas?

£1695 ono (1)

If genuinely interested, the email addy in the headers is unmunged - email me if you'd like to see pics etc.

(1) Yes I know it was on offer to me at £1500, but since then it's been put through an MOT, had an oil service and has been remapped. :-)

Reply to
JackH

It isn't a silver, automatic Highline with the 130 TDI engine, is it..?

Reply to
DervMan

Silver, manual Highline with the 130 TDI engine.

I wouldn't touch an automatic VAG TDI with yours. ;-)

Reply to
JackH

I've not been on here much recently, and have lost track. It's not an estate perchance? Anyway- pics!

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Alas, no... it's a hatch.

Bear with me and I'll stick some up on the Flickr site as soon as it decides it wants to actually work.

Reply to
JackH

Goodo; it isn't the one I was thinking of...

Reply to
DervMan

Only, now you can't.

Listed it on eBay yesterday afternoon, sold it already. :-D

Reply to
JackH