medalions

Does anybody know where I can get the mileage medals you put on you grill?

My 560 SEL has 140 k miles.

Thanks,

Bill '89 560 SEL

Reply to
BG

Drop by any MB dealership, they'll give you a form and might actually check the mileage. That's it.

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox

Goto your friendly Mercedes dealer and see a service rep who will give you a form which he must sign. Mail the form to MB and theywill send you a folder with a letter and a badge. P.

Reply to
pkmaven

What levels are there for these badges? My C230 is nearing 100k miles. Davehd

Reply to
Dave HD