Mercedes 1996 C250 Wing Mirror Glass Problem

Right hand side mirror glass replacement is my problem. The manual says to remove a "C" shaped clip after springing the mirror unit forwards against the spring. There is no such "C" clip evident in our car. There must have been a model change and a new procedure to be followed in order to fit a new glass. Can anyone advise me what to do. Many thanks.

-- Message posted using

information at

Rangiawhia

I can't help you directly but you should be able to find your part from one of these:

Send them emails if you can't find what you need.

Good hunting :-)

Reply to
JJ

The C clip is hard to understand until you see how it works. I am sure you have it on your car. There is actually a video of how to do this on YouTube. Behold:

-