mirror glass

Does anyone know if the mirror glass is replaceable on an 89 740? I believe they are the cable operated and not electric if that matters. Was backing out of the driveway and bam the glass part just hit the ground and broke.

Reply to
tvrc18

Call the dealer to confirm but as I remember that glass is held in by a clip that is accessed through the bottom. Just order a new mirror from the dealer.

Reply to
Roadie

Just go a junk yard, if price is an issue for you.

Reply to
Hameed