Mercedes-Benz Repair CD's on eBay?

Somebody is offering a fuckload of M-B repair manual CD's on eBay for $19.99 He has a disclaimer saying that these are 3rd party CD's NOT from Mercedes but you never know...

I paid $$$ for my CD from Mercedes-Benz of North America (Part No. P-2700-107-098) and while I can't fault anyone for getting a bargain, if these are bootleg disks then somebody (other than me) ought to be pissed.

/kirt

Reply to
Kirt Wingard

How much exactly is a fuckload? KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

More than a assload but less than a shitload.

You should know *that*.

/kirt

Reply to
Kirt Wingard

Damn....I bought one of these. Didn't see the fine print. Assumed they were factory manuals. I'll let you guys know what it is when I get it.

Steve p.s.-yeah, I'm pissed, but its my own fault for not reading more carefully

Reply to
Steve

no need to be pissed - i have one of these CDs, they're just copies of the real thing.

Reply to
atwifa

Ask the seller to find out for sure.

I bought a W126 cd on eBay for $30 this summer and it was factory - grainy scanned images but very useful. I just got in another from eBay ($20) for my W210s and it appears to be 3rd party (Mitchell). I will post an opinion of it once I get it installed.

Scott D

Reply to
Scott D

Hi Scott,

I've been trying for some time to get a cd off ebay for a W210 - can you let me know exactly where they are listed?

Many thanks,

Chris Bowie

Reply to
Test

Bought the Mitchell a few months ago....don't bother. Very thin content with no real repair stuff to speak of.

Reply to
mmg