Mercedes C versus Jaguar Xtype comparisons wanted

We currently have 2000 model Mercedes C-320 Kompressor which replaced a 1994 C-280. The lease will soon be up on the current Benz and we are looking at another C Class Benz and a Jaguar 3.0 Xtype. I would appreciate any comparisons from people who have been through the same purchase decision.

Our location is in the USA Midwest and both cars would be 2004 models equipped with a 3 liter V6, automatic transmission and all wheel drive.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Blake